Sunday, July 26, 2009

Dinner at Shady Maple Smorgasbord


Yesterday we went to Shady Maple, my choice, with Bill's sister Robin, her husband Kerry and their daughter Kayla. We went out to dinner as our Anniversary dinner because we didn't get a chance to on our actually anniversary. It has been a year and a half since we last went. I've always loved going there, as I have fond memories of going with my grandma and pop-pop when I was younger. The food is incredible there and really tastes like it would if you made it in your own kitchen. Why can't we get awesome home-made food like that around here! We all left feeling like "stuffed pigs"...why do we always stuff ourselves at buffets? The company of us all together was just as good as the food and we all enjoyed ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment