Sunday, July 26, 2009

Happy 10th Anniversary!


Wow! It is so hard to believe that Bill and I have been married for 10 years. Where has the time gone? In so many ways it seems like we were just married a couple years ago...but when I look at our children, and how they've grown, I know it's been longer. We have come a long way in the last 10 years. I love my husband more today than I did then...and I would bet that he'd say the same thing. We've had our struggles...physically, emotionally, financially, but we've survived and we are much better off now physically, emotionally, and financially.

This year, I decided I'd get him a funny anniversary card; I always buy the long and serious ones. As I was picking the card out, my son Brady said, "Watch dad buy you are serious card this year" and sure enough, he bought me, for once, a serious card that brought tears to my eyes.

I am blessed to have him in my life and I thank God for bringing us together and for giving us these past 10 years. As Bill said in my card, "I can't wait for our next 10 years"...I agree!! Happy Anniversary Honey!!! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment